Friday, March 9, 2012

My jeans fit better!

I don't know if I'm imagining things, but I think my jeans fit better! It could be my new Paleo eating habits (I think I'm good only 50% of the time) or it could be the 3 sessions of Crossfit On Ramp? Either way, I'm happy and feel encouraged to keep going :)

I met the girls for our usual Thursday dinner yesterday. And it was very bad for me. We checked out a new Thai/Asian Fusion restaurant that opened in Valley Fair. I didn't hold back, I ate the pineapple shrimp fried rice, potatoes in the yellow curry, white rice and had a cocktail. We had so much catching up to do, we weren't going to make it to the movie we had planned to catch and we ended up having dessert at Cheesecake Factory. The three of us split a raspberry lemon cheesecake, yummy! Gloria was disciplined and refused to partake in the mortal sin, otherwise we would have ordered two cheesecakes ;)

Feeling bad about last night, I decided to be good today. I made breakfast this morning, it took me 5-10 minutes and it was a good breakfast. I was very busy today, so I made myself a huge salad at the cafeteria and ate at my desk. 

Don't you think Paleo meals look delicious? I do! 

Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and parsley

A big salad for a cave girl! Yea!

2 comments:

  1. Fruits and vegetables are delicious! What makes it great is, they're actually good for you. I have to remind myself to eat everything in moderation though.

    ReplyDelete