Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paleo Hacks...clever!

Just in the last couple of days, I've discovered a few Paleo or CrossFit blogs that I love! I've created a bookmark folder in Google Chrome. This is cliche and obvious, but I'm constantly amazed at the amount and relevance of information you can find on the Internet, on any given topic!

Here is the list:

And of course, there's FitBomb and Nom Nom Paleo that I mentioned in my earlier post

I know I can't be 100% clean in my Paleo diet. I love cheese, bread, pasta and wine too much to give up completely. Instead, I'll strive for 80%. I've been wondering how I can follow the Paleo diet without my friends and colleagues asking if I'm on a diet and thinking I'm no fun to dine with. OMG, just thinking about passing on the bread basket makes me wince. 

Girl walks into a bar(bell) shares her Paleo hacks, which I think are very clever! 

Chipotle Paleo Hack: 
Source
I love Chipotle, who doesn't? What's a Paleo girl gotta do? I'm going to try this next time. Chicken/steak bowl, no rice (yes, not even brown), double lettuce, no beans, two scoops mild salsa (I love the fresh tomatoes), one scoop hot salsa. Like GWIABB, I'm going to pass on guacamole, but not because I don't love it but because it costs extra. 

In n Out Paleo Hack (Thank God!):
Source
I've started ordering my cheeseburger protein style, animal style. I'll try this next time, "Double Meat mustard fried with grilled onions, chopped chillies, and extra tomatoes portein style. Please hold the spread." Wow, this is a mouthful, I may need a pocket card to help me remember this. LOL. But this is awesome, I can still have my In n Out burgers! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment