Thursday, May 14, 2015

Crushing on white

White is no longer boring! I've noticed a lot of recent style posts by bloggers featuring white blouses or tees with lace details.

Anthropologie had a 20% sale for Mother's Day last week, a perfect opportunity to add a few pretty white blouses to my wardrobe. I love that white goes with anything and these tops can be easily dressed up with pants or a pencil skirt for a more business appropriate look, or with jeans or shorts for a casual look.

Definitely a keeper. Feels very romantic. 

Very flattering cut. The fabric is soft and it's very comfortable. 
This would be a great top for hot summer days. 


Still not sure if I am going to keep this. It looks cute but the fabric is very stiff 
and I'm not sure it'll hold up well after washing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment